Sunday, July 12, 2009
So, once again
SO once again it has been such a long time since I have posted anything. The sad truth is that I have plenty that I want to say. Just not the patience to sit down and say it. So, my new goal is, no new rants, No thoughts about the destruction of our society. No thoughts about the social ills, or moral judgments. None of it. Not now at least. I have come to realize one very important thing. I too have fallen into a very common trap. The trap of the blog world, you know the trap. The one where so many people are struggling with the need to be heard. We write, and write, hoping that somehow what we have to say might, just might have an impact on some part of our little world. We write, thinking, who could be reading this, who is going to see what I have to say. So many of us sit at a computer only wanting to be heard. We want to think that our thoughts, our voice can be heard. We want to feel important. So for today, I am done. My goal, for a while at least, is to post only pictures. So there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, now that I know about your blog...I'M LISTENING!"
Post a Comment