Well, I think I am getting better, (just a little bit) At least I am still trying. But just like I thought, I am short on time for taking pictures. Too much work. Tell me what you think.
These are really cute! You did a great job. The only thing that I noticed is that the ISO looks a little high on the second to the last shot. Your boys are so stinkin' cute!
Yeah, I think they're awesome! I would agree that the second-to-last shot has some digital noise, but if you run it through Noiseware Community Edition (you can download it for free) that ought to help a lot. You ARE getting better, and it doesn't hurt that the boys are adorable! :)
4 comments:
These are really cute! You did a great job. The only thing that I noticed is that the ISO looks a little high on the second to the last shot. Your boys are so stinkin' cute!
Yeah, I think they're awesome! I would agree that the second-to-last shot has some digital noise, but if you run it through Noiseware Community Edition (you can download it for free) that ought to help a lot. You ARE getting better, and it doesn't hurt that the boys are adorable! :)
Your boys are adorable! I hope you don't mind the blog stalking... You have a beautiful family. :)
Beautiful pictures Sam! :)
Post a Comment